Private Tutoring in Romford
How Can Private Tutoring Help My Student?
Every student needs help in one area or another from time to time. Is your student struggling to study for their big test? Is their science homework giving them—and you—a headache? Our private tutors are here to help with these issues and more. Not only do we ensure that students learn the material they need to know, but we also teach them how to apply their knowledge to situations that happen outside of the classroom.
Tutor Doctor Dagenham Upminster is dedicated to serving you and your child’s needs. We have over 15 years of tutoring experience, and we have helped over 200,000 students of all ages and learning levels. Throughout our 15 years, we have been able to simplify and perfect our process. Through our process, we can get to know your student to identify the right learning strategy and the perfect tutor:
- Assess – We pride ourselves in being able to provide a free in-home consultation process for you and your student. Once this initial consultation is completed, we create a custom plan to meet your student’s goals during their in-home tutoring services.
- Match – We then match your student to a professionally accredited tutor by your student’s academic needs, and even personality preference, using our advanced matching system.
- Tutor – We personalize each plan, which means the curriculum constantly revolves around your child. Our tutors fill in the gaps in your student’s knowledge and help instill important skills to boost your student’s confidence in the classroom.
- Support – We will always follow up on our services. We’re with you during every part of our process. We provide constant check-ins, as well as regular session reports so you are kept in the loop with your student’s progress.
The Tutor Doctor Dagenham Upminster Difference
Deciding on an in-home tuition program that is best for your student may be overwhelming. However, there’s nothing to fear! In fact, students will only grow from the services of a private tutor, benefitting from:
- One on one instruction – Many times, classrooms have a more than disappointing teacher-to-student ratio. Teachers must constantly attend to the needs of many students at once. Private tutoring, on the other hand, ensures your child is always heard, and their questions are answered, all from the privacy of your own home! The home setting also ensures that, while studying, the student’s environment remains distraction free.
- We teach more than the learning plan – When our tutors are assigned to a student, they will help them set goals and create a learning plan to achieve these goals. This increases the student’s enthusiasm for learning and allows the student to develop confidence inside the classroom. We also instill study habits we like to call “X-skills.” These include things such as: working memory, sustained focus, time management, and more!
- Improved grades –Time and time again, Tutor Doctor Dagenham Upminster has been able to help many kids across Romford in their studies. These improved grades are a direct result from their private tuition. Not only does this ensure that your student earns positive marks in their lessons, but that your student is considered for bigger and better opportunities in their future as well.
Best of all, we offer a 60-day guarantee. If your student is not satisfied with their tutor, we will be more than happy to reassign and find someone that works for them. We want your child to succeed and be able to hit their full potential.
If you are ready for a FREE in-home consultation from Tutor Doctor Dagenham Upminsterfor private tutoring services, please call us at (017) 089-8907 x3 to get started.