Northwest Leeds STEM Summer Workshops
We believe that children spend too much time in front of a screen, even when learning. That belief is at the core of our STEM Camps.
We take the children away from the screen, put common materials in their hands and teach them how to apply maths and science, to build something!
Here are some project examples:
- a rocket
- a pendulum game
- a marbles’ roller-coaster
- a light saber
By doing this we hit the science, engineering and maths portions of a project, and help children develop their fine motor, critical thinking, problem solving and creativity.
Our STEM CAMP:
- We run 1 or 2 different complete projects every day.
- We provide all the materials and organization (no fuss for you).
- WE HAVE FUN!
CAMP DATES AND TIMES
- Monday 5th, Aug - Friday 9th, 9am-3pm
- Monday 12th, Aug - Friday 16th, 9am-3pm
- Monday 19th, Aug - Friday 23rd, 9am-3pm
- 6-10 years old (current year 2-6)
COST PER STUDENT
- £35 per child per day, £5 sibling discount
- Bring your own breakfast, snack and lunch
**After you have completed the form below we will give you a call to confirm the days you want to book and to arrange for payment.Register Here