Northampton Tutors For All Abilities
At Tutor Doctor, we are passionate about helping students reach their full potential through customised learning plans and personal goal-setting. We understand that every student has different strengths and weaknesses, and that some may need extra support in certain subjects to achieve the results they desire.
Our tutoring programmes cover a wide range of academic subjects at all levels, from primary school through to adult education, and we take great care to provide each student with a personalised experience that matches their individual learning style.
We do this by pairing every student with a professional tutor who is perfectly suited to their personality and academic needs. This creates a supportive and safe environment where students can ask questions and learn using methods that work best for them.
Our skilled tutors will evaluate each student to identify the areas that need particular attention, and then carefully track progress throughout the student’s learning journey.
Flexible Northampton Tutors To Suit Your Needs
We understand that families have busy schedules and commitments that can make it hard to find time for tutoring sessions - that's why our tutors are highly flexible and can work around your schedule.
We offer both in-home and online tutoring options to provide you with the ultimate convenience, so whether you need short-term or long-term tutoring, we're here to help you get the most out of your tutoring programme.
Our flexible approach is an asset to busy lifestyles, and the safe and encouraging environment that we foster means students will feel comfortable pursuing their academic goals, whatever they may be.
Our Tutoring Process
Over the last 15 years, we've had the privilege of helping over 200,000 students of all ages and learning levels to achieve their academic goals. Plus, because we're passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students from all backgrounds, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to receive the best education possible.
To help achieve this, and to meet the unique educational and personal needs of each student, we follow a few essential steps with each learner:
- Listen carefully. We’ll start with a free consultation to understand where the student is and where they want to be, then recommend a plan to help.
- Make the right match. Does the student like video games? Hate exams? Respond best to art? Each learner will be carefully matched to a tutor who will create a personalised approach that’s attuned to their interests.
- Communicate as we go. After each session, we’ll share how the student is progressing, what we will continue working on, and discuss any recommended changes to achieve your family’s goals.
And the tried-and-tested process we use will proceed like this:
- Assess: Our service begins with a free consultation, where we’ll chat with you and your student to learn about your goals. During this consultation, we will assess the student’s needs and recommend a tuition programme that’s tailored to their academic goals.
- Match: After getting to know the student and identifying their educational targets, we find them a local tutor with careful consideration of factors such as subject matter, personality, interests, and related experience.
- Tutor: Our tutors help with homework and design a curriculum that will help the learner to reach their academic goals and have more confidence in the classroom setting.
In addition, we will fill in any gaps in the student’s knowledge, helping them to keep up in class and avoid falling behind in subjects they find challenging.
- Support: We’re with you every step of the way. We make sure to follow up on our services, keeping your family up to date, and checking in with regular session reports on the student’s progress.
We are very proud that 95% of our clients say they would recommend us to others! These high customer satisfaction levels are a direct result of our dedication to maximising each student's confidence, competence, and learning ability.
Our Tutoring Programmes
At Tutor Doctor, we are highly experienced in supporting students through exams such as the 11+, GCSEs, A-Levels, University Entrance Exams, and more.
We offer one-to-one tutoring in a wide variety of subjects, including:
- English Language
- English Literature
- English Language Arts (Primary School Level)
- English Literacy
- Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Studies
- Functional Maths and English Levels 1 and 2
At Tutor Doctor, we can help students of all ages to effectively prepare for their upcoming exams, providing both academic and emotional support throughout.
Whether students are taking the tests for the first time or returning to improve their scores, these are just some of the benefits that working with our tutors can provide:
- The student will have an accountability partner to keep them on track
- The tutor can identify and fill in any gaps in the student’s subject knowledge
- The tutor can help the student to establish strong study skills and test-taking abilities
- The students benefit from having one-to-one attention with a subject expert
Tuition Support For Schools
At Tutor Doctor, we've been supporting schools, education trusts, and Virtual Schools in local communities across the UK for over 10 years. We're proud to offer one-to-one and small group tuition to students that provides them with educational support, promotes confidence and engagement with learning, and helps them to achieve measurable academic success.
We understand that every school has unique needs, which is why we create bespoke programs tailored to meet the individual requirements of each of our school clients. Our services cover a wide range of areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- One-to-one, personalised tuition for SEND, gifted, and disadvantaged students (through Pupil Premium funding)
- Intervention programmes for students who can’t or don’t attend school, including online tuition where lessons are recorded and available to review
- Small group tutoring for revision or catch-up
- Executive functioning and study skill development
We can also provide tutoring support and assistance to young offenders, students who have been permanently excluded from school, and those who are working to acquire Functional Skills, rather than academic qualifications.