About Tutor Doctor Wanstead Loughton Chingford Chigwell
Tutor Doctor Wanstead Loughton Chingford Chigwell provides flexible, bespoke, affordable one-to-one supplementary education to students and adults. We offer in-home tutoring for Maths, Sciences, English, Exam Preparation and language courses. We work with great local tutors who proudly serve families in Buckhurst Hill, Chingford, Chigwell, Epping, Loughton, South Woodford, Walthamstow, Wanstead, Woodford, Woodford Green, and surrounding areas. Please call or email for details.
The tutors we work with are well-qualified and have been interviewed face-to-face. We always take up formal references and ensure your tutoring team has had an up-to-date DBS, (formerly CRB,) check. After vetting, the tutors are then personally matched with each student following a free, no obligation consultation in your home where we:
- Discuss a student’s particular needs, learning style, and aspirations
- Work out a schedule tailored to your availability
- Agree price
We are part of a reputable, well-established franchise, and work with local schools, a guarantee of our quality.
- An outstanding 1:1 ratio of student to tutor
- Affordable rates: accessible quality education sometimes only enjoyed by the wealthier
- All tutoring is done in your own home: it’s so convenient
We don’t just hand you over the nearest tutor: we support you every step of the way. We send parents feedback from every session, and you can always reach us at the office to talk about how tutoring is progressing.
Please enter your details and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to set up a FREE consultation or call us and we’d be happy to help.
About Tutor Doctor
We had a simple idea and a desire to make a difference. We wondered why parents had to adjust their family’s busy schedules and drive half way across town just to put their child in another classroom with more kids… when in fact it was the classroom experience that their child was struggling with in the first place.
- What if tutoring time slots could be scheduled to fit in with a family’s busy schedule?
- What if average families could get access to top tutoring resources sometimes reserved only for wealthier families?
- Use information from the curriculum to fill any knowledge gap or help with holiday learning loss.
- What if a struggling child could get one to one attention instead of the “one-to-many” models used by most learning centres?
- What if a tutor could develop a personalised programme by working with the child’s existing homework and school curriculum?
- What if a tutor could come directly to the child’s home to deliver tutoring services instead of fragmenting a family’s precious time together by forcing parents to act as “taxi drivers”?
These questions and more were eventually answered through the development of the Tutor Doctor programme. Over the last 12 years, the Tutor Doctor vision has taken shape. In 2003 the company turned to franchising as a way of expanding the company’s impact and meeting the vast market demand. Now with offices internationally, the Tutor Doctor vision is becoming a reality as the lives of students and their families are being positively impacted.
At Tutor Doctor, the only problem we can’t fix is the one we don’t know about – call us and we welcome your call any time and for any reason. Don’t leave it to chance: Leave it to Tutor Doctor!