Effective Tutoring Process
Discover Tutor Doctor's Unique Process
Private tuition is not simply a matter of repeating knowledge that our student already heard in the classroom. The obstacles to academic success include far more factors than parents think. Often, students are intimidated by the classroom setting, are stressed from the fear of failure, or lack confidence because they were not taught how to respond constructively to setbacks.
Tutor Doctor’s approach works because the professional tutors we work with address every aspect of academic success, not just textbook learning.
How We Address Every Student’s Needs
Tutor Doctor is a locally owned and operated tuition company that benefits from being part of an international educational network. Our in-home and online one-to-one tutoring has helped more than 300,000 students achieve their goals.
- To ensure it works for your student, too, we:
- Listen carefully. We’ll start with a free consultation to understand where you are and where you want to be, then recommend a plan to help.
- Make the right match. Does your child like video games? Hate exams? Respond best to art? Your child will be personally matched to a tutor who will customise an approach to your student’s interests.
- Communicate as we go. After each session, we’ll share how your student did, what we will continue working on, and discuss any recommended changes to achieve your family’s goals.
Unlike many tuition providers, Tutor Doctor treats every student like a unique individual. We know that every child, teenager, and adult has different learning styles, and that all thinking caps can be tailored. That is why the tutors we work with sit down with you and your child to develop a programme that addresses their specific needs, learning abilities and interests.
“I highly recommend the services offered here. They provide tailor made tutor programmes to suit the needs of the individual student. Initial communication was great and I received regular feedback. A relatively short course of lessons made a huge difference to my daughter - one to one lessons mean she is back on track.
The Tutor Doctor Process
With over 15 years of tutoring experience, Tutor Doctor has helped hundreds of thousands of students of all ages and learning levels. Since our founding, our process has seen great success!
Take a look at the Tutor Doctor Process:
- Assess: We start with a free consultation where we’ll chat with you and your student to learn about your goals, can assess your child’s needs, and recommend a tuition programme customised to your student’s academic goals.
- Match: After getting to know your child during the free consultation, we carefully match a local tutor according to things like subject matter, personality, interests, and related experience.
- Tutor: We fill in the gaps in your student’s knowledge. We help with homework and design a curriculum that meets your child’s needs in order to boost their classroom confidence and reach their academic goals.
- Support: We’re with you every step of the way. We make sure to follow up on our services, keeping your family in the loop and checking in with regular session reports on how your child is doing.
Due to our process and approach, we have maintained a 95% satisfaction rate with our clients.
Call 08000119729 to schedule your Free Consultation
Our approach is founded on our assessment of your child’s needs, strengths, learning style and personality. We gather this information by offering free home consultations to every potential client. At no cost to you, we can determine the best options for your child’s tuition and pair them with a tutor who matches their personality and learning style.