TTA Compliance Pack: Additional Clause
Note: These additional clauses are intended to be inserted into compliance pack agreements if appropriate anti-bribery/modern slavery act policies are referred to elsewhere.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company will not tolerate bribery in any form in connection with the conduct of its business.
The Client shall:
- comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, codes and guidance relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption ("Anti-Bribery Laws"), including without limitation the Bribery Act 2010;
- not engage in any activity, practice or conduct which would constitute an offence under the Bribery Act 2010 if such activity, practice or conduct had been carried out in the United Kingdom;
- not do, or omit to do, any act that will cause the Company to be in breach of the Anti-Bribery Laws; and
promptly report to the Company any request or demand for any undue financial
or other advantage of any kind received by the Client in connection with
the performance of this Agreement.
- The Client shall promptly notify the Company if, at any time during the term of this Agreement, its circumstances, knowledge or awareness changes such that it would not be able to repeat the warranties set out in clause 13.2.
- Breach of this clause 13 shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement.
- The Client shall indemnify the Company against any Losses incurred or suffered by the Company as a result of any breach of this clause 13 by the Client (including any consequential loss or damage).
Modern Slavery Act
In performing its obligations under the agreement, the Company shall:
- comply with all applicable Laws relating to modern slavery and human trafficking including the Modern Slavery Act 2015 ("MSA"); and
- take reasonable steps to ensure that slavery and human trafficking (as such phrase is defined in the MSA) is not taking place in any of its supply chains or in any part of its own business.