We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Covid-19 Temporary Measures
During the Covid-19 crisis we may temporarily be holding health details which you have informed us of and we confirm that these are held securely and only shared with those employees, contractors or connected third parties as necessary for the required purpose. These are destroyed in line with this policy as soon as their required purpose ends.
We confirm that employees [and franchisees and their tutors] working from home during this crisis have been trained in following the procedures outlined in this policy to protect your personal data.
Who Are We?
We are Tutor Doctor Management Service Inc., a company registered in Canada.
All references to Tutor Doctor or “we” include references to our franchisees.
How Do We Collect Information From You?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or to our franchisees or, occasionally, from third parties.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
The personal information we collect includes your name, email address, address and telephone number when you register with us and our franchisees or submit an enquiry.
We may also obtain:-
data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
- the time, date and duration of your visit to our website;
- the site from which you have come (the referral URL);
- the pages visited on our website.
We may also collect information from you in connection with a service or
product provided to you by us, third parties with whom we have entered
into agreements to provide such services or products or which we are required
to collect by law, for instance for money laundering checks, including
personal information such as:
your date of birth;
financial or other identifiers including your bank account details and tax URN number when we take payments or make payments to you.
How is Your Information Used?
We, may use your information:
- to carry out your, our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, with us;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
- Constant Contact, Inc. an online marketing company. Data is shared with Constant Contact for the purpose of sending out marketing communications.
The above list is subject to alteration at any time but shall be for similar purposes.
You Can Choose
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us and/or our Group;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing Your Information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transferring Your Information Outside of the UK
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the United Kingdom (“UK”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located outside the UK. Countries outside the UK and countries within the European Free Trade Area (EFTA”) may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the UK. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the UK or EFTA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website useability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of This Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated November 26, 2021.
We are especially concerned with protecting the privacy of children/minors. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information. When providing personal information your parent/guardian should be with you to help you through this process.