Tutoring For Schools Empowers Students of All Backgrounds!
At Tutor Doctor, we understand that a growing number of students require personalised attention outside mainstream classrooms. We’re committed to helping Local Authorities and schools bridge the gap to meet the precise educational needs of every student in their care.
We recognise that every child learns differently, and it’s our mission to ensure that every student has access to the personalised support they need to thrive academically. We are dedicated to bridging gaps, enriching knowledge, and fostering an environment where learning is an exciting journey rather than a daunting task.
We can help schools that are looking for:
- One-to-one, personalised tuition for SEND (including ASD and SEMH exasperated by COVID) and disadvantaged students (through Pupil Premium and other funding)
- Intervention programmes for students who can’t or don’t attend school, including online tuition where lessons are recorded and available to review
- Small group tutoring for revision or catch up
- Executive functioning and study skill development
- Extra subjects and high achieving students that need additional attention
- After-school tuition to support students in their day-to-day learning