One to One Tutoring in Maidenhead
Private Tuition for Academic Success
Every learner has personal strengths and weaknesses. When a particular subject presents a challenge, our private tutors in Maidenhead can provide the extra assistance necessary for your pupil to persevere and succeed. Not only can private tuition ensure students develop a solid grasp of foundational concepts, but it can also imbue them with self-confidence and skills that will serve them in other areas of their life outside the classroom.
At Tutor Doctor Reading Wokingham Maidenhead, our professional local tutors are able to deliver tuition for all subjects for primary school and secondary school students. We support SATS, GCSE, A Levels, 11+ and Common Entrance Exams for both Independent Schools and Grammar Schools. In addition, our local tutors are qualified to provide support for students with SEN (Special Educational Needs) including dyslexia, ASD, and ADHD.
Due to the current pandemic, tuition is being provided online. In-person tuition will be available again after the 12th April 2021 subject to Social Distancing Guidelines at the time. Whether tuition is in home or online, it is provided by our local Maidenhead tutors who have been through our rigorous full interview process, and they all have references and current DBS certificates to fulfill our child safeguarding guidelines.
Request a free in-home consultation with Tutor Doctor Reading Wokingham Maidenhead to learn more about our programmes and how they can help you and your family!
Our Proven Process
In Berkshire, Tutor Doctor has helped hundreds of students of all ages and learning levels find the perfect private tutor. With more than 15 years of experience, Tutor Doctor Reading Wokingham Maidenhead have refined and perfected our process for matching pupils with the ideal tutor based on their individual learning styles and personalities.
Our process is as follows:
- Assess – We offer a free online consultation to get to know the student and family. This consultation may include formal and informal assessments of the student’s learning style, strengths, and challenges and a discussion of desired goals and outcomes. This information assists us in determining how our tutoring services can be the most effective.
- Match – Fortified with the information gathered during the tutoring consultation, we then hand-select a private Maidenhead tutor who complements the student’s needs—everything from expertise in the specific subject matter to compatible personality and teaching methods.
- Tutor – Each tutoring programme is personalised for the individual learner. That means the curriculum will change based on what a child is studying and the skills with which they require the most assistance. Our goal for our private tuition services is to increase a student’s confidence in his or her own ability to learn and understand the information presented.
- Support – We do not simply match your child with a tutor and leave you be. We provide ongoing support to ensure progress and satisfaction. Our team will check in with you regularly and deliver session reports after every lesson. This is also a perfect time to give us any feedback from your perspective.
Why Choose Tutor Doctor Reading Wokingham Maidenhead?
You have many choices when searching for an in-home or online tutor in Maidenhead. In fact, the sheer number may be overwhelming as you begin your search. By placing your trust in Tutor Doctor, you can rest assured your child will be matched with a well-qualified tutor ideally suited to their needs. If you or your student is unhappy with the tutor we have provided, simply let us know and we will match you with a different tutor.
From primary school pupils to university students, individuals of any age or level can benefit from our private tutoring services because:
- We provide one-on-one attention. In a classroom, a teacher must tend to many pupils at once. For students who struggle to grasp the information, either due to the nature of the subject or the way it was presented, private tuition gives them the opportunity to ask questions and absorb knowledge at their own pace.
- Our lessons go beyond the learning plan. Our tutoring programmes include guidance for building strong study habits, revision skills, exam techniques, time-management skills, confidence building and more—all of which can contribute to success with your exams, classroom grades and homework.
- Our students see improved grades. Many satisfied families in Maidenhead and throughout the region would recommend our private tutoring services, especially after seeing the improvement in their child’s marks and overall grades. This can lead to improved self-esteem, better opportunities, and so much more.
If you are ready to get started with a private tutor in Maidenhead, please call 0118 324 1486 to schedule your complimentary consultation.