Tutor Doctor Bristol Summer Reading Challenge
Reading over the summer is a great way to keep up your reading skills, which is why we are running our Summer Reading Challenge!
Summer is a great opportunity to help your students stay on track or even get ahead. Research has shown that over the summer, most students lose 20-30% of the academic gains they made over the previous school year.
How does the challenge work?
1. Decide which books you would like to read from our Recommended Reading List: (Click Here to view reading list)
2. Fill out the worksheet answering 4 questions about each book that you have read: (Click Here to view worksheet)
3. Once you have read the number of books for your age group, submit your worksheet to us by 31 August.
4. You will be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning a complimentary family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) for Jump Bristol at Cribbs Causeway.
5. Every entrant will receive a certificate.
The books you would like to read may be available at your local library, your local bookshop or you can find new or used copies online such as on Amazon.
Have a happy summer and we hope you enjoy our Summer Reading Challenge!