Tutor Doctor Barnet and Brent
My wife and I have taken the decision to help the children of the borough of Barnet attain their goals in this highly competitive part of the country. Without personal tuition it is nearly impossible to get your kids into the best schools in the area, and even then they have to achieve excellent grades to get into a good university. Learning centres and parental help are great to get your kids onto the first step, we are here to help them get to the top step.
Shumit Rehman & Bilkis Arzu
Around 15 Years Ago…
We had a simple idea and a desire to make a difference. We wondered why parents had to adjust their family’s busy schedules and drive half way across town just to put their child in another classroom with more kids… when in fact it was the classroom experience that their child was struggling with in the first place.
- What if tutoring time slots could be scheduled to accommodate for a family’s busy schedule?
- What if a struggling child could get one to one attention instead of the “one-to-many” models used by most learning centres?
- What if average families could get access to top tutoring resources sometimes reserved only for wealthier families?
- What if a tutor could develop a personalised programme by working with the child’s existing homework and school curriculum?
- What if we could avoid loading more standard textbook work on an already overwhelmed child?
- What if a tutor could come directly to the child’s home to deliver tutoring services instead of fragmenting a family’s precious time together by forcing parents to act as “taxi drivers”?